Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seeing Stars

If you Google-Image "constellations" (thanks science project!), there's a pretty good chance your mind will be blown:


I'm now really craving constellation patterns, which are unfortunately haven't quite hit the marketplace yet. Below are the only two examples I can find:

Urban Outfitters presents us with this t-shirt, which I'm kind of feeling:
Innocuous enough to be versatile, my only complaint is that the photorealistic pattern could get a little Harry Potter-fanboy/wizard wannabe if not styled properly. Then again, that's a risk I'm willing to take.


On the dressier side of the spectrum, we have this Anna Sui jumpsuit, available at Net-A-Porter.
Where would I wear a $515 silk jumpsuit? That's an excellent question I really don't have an answer to. However, the pattern is undeniably awesome, so let's hope something very similar emerges in the form of a casual blouse or dress.

No comments: